Are you an iPhone user? Do you face trouble while editing or managing your documents from your iOS device? Do you feel the need for an application that can help you in Document editing easily on your iPhone, which is quite a task due to its operating system? Well, you landed on the right page.
You are not the only one facing this, iPhone no doubt is one of the best products but it lacks proper document management. Document management is somewhat really important, it can save you from the hassle and provide convenience to the people who have to commute for long hours and needs to be updated often about their work. Document Writer, which is available on the app store claims to the best document editing and managing suite for iPhone and iPad users. It allows its users to edit and create MS word documents from your iOS device, it is just like using Microsoft Office from your iPhone.
It provides you all the necessary functionalities that are required to create, Document editing, and share your document, let’s talk about some of its functionalities.
- This feature allows you to view RTD (Rich text documents), create different documents and edit those existing/new documents.
- There are many different types of styles, fonts, and fonts size that it provides.
- You can change text’s alignment to your favorable position and the color of the can also be changed.
- Make your headings bold, underline it to make it prominent, change its style to italics to make it catchy.
- Insert in your document directly from your camera or importing it through your camera roll is also super convenient.
- Make your point prominent by adding different bullet styles or numbers.
- Erasing your errors are the tap away with the “undo” button on the top.
1. You can make and alter spreadsheets that can be opened or altered in Microsoft Excel.
2. Editing highlights including hues, textual styles, diverse text dimensions, and so forth.
3. Multiple determination activities for example duplicate glue and cut.
4. Easy reinforcement of the made records when made inside the application.
5. Easy sharing of the made or altered records.
6. Creating tables.
- It allows annotating your pdf documents and letting you doodle on your docs.
- Write manually written notes, remarks, or feature text in your PDF Documents.
- Open it through this application and round out PDF shapes and send them through email.
- Signing your docs won’t be badly designed any longer. Effectively sign and send archives with Document Writer.
- Receive archives through email, sign them utilizing this application and send back through email.
- Make memories by recording voice memos on your device.
- Transferring your recording is so easy to PC with Document Writer.
- Converting your documents to pdf after you have a scanned copy of it.
- Convert your scanned images to PNG, JPG, or PDF.
- Easy size adjustment.
Besides these amazing functionalities Document Writer has many other things to offer, which might not be available in other applications without additional in-app purchases. Document Writer supports faxing through interfax.net and involves a fee of few cents which is very rare as faxing is underrated and nobody talks about its importance. Secondly, it also provides document templates and samples which can be really helpful for creating different types of documents. It is amazing how you can create folders and subfolders and simply organize everything so perfectly!
Lastly, the Usability feature is a cherry on top, it has a smooth user interface, many options, and menus that help you to navigate the app. It works anywhere, literally online or offline which is just an extra benefit you get by just installing this app at a minimal cost of around five dollars.